Monday, October 15, 2007

Whoops! Dora Lee Has Attacked!

Oh Pop a Rod C? (we'll get back to that blog name in aminute) How cute hiring an 8yr old to create your very own blog. My niece is 6 and she can cut and paste better.I really expected more of you. I wish you could be influenced by former Queens like Jarrett and Miles who stood for Class and Grace. I'm sure you had a good time creating all that slander. Probably laughing at your computer screen (with your breathe smelling likea mile off Senator Craig's dick). I admit, when I started to open the blog page I almost thought it was sexy, then I had a visual of you and your 90's hair-do and started to laugh, then cry. I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Did I say anything last week when you left your vile of Botox at Crew? Just how many men did you leave with? For the new team members I apologize for Pop A Rod C's behavior. She is known for this type of campaign. When I was queen I focused on making the world a better place. That was a few years ago, the same year Rodrigo's family climbed over that fence and came into this country. Please don't let evil win in 2007. GOD BLESS AMERICA! - Yours "hopefully" 2007 Homecoming Queen, Dora Lee P.S. Does everyone like chocolate chip cookies?

Dang Vicious! No worries I gots this!

No comments: