Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To The Bitch Ass Coward!!!!

There have been some very rude and negative comments posted on my blog. I'm ok with negative comments we all have an opinion, after all this is America, freedom of speech. But I have to tell your bitch ass that gay slurs and all the homophobic remarks are unnecessary.

What you don't know is that I know who you are! I have a site meter that tells me who is on my blog, what time, what computer, and what comments you leave. So if you are so fucking tough why leave anonymous comments? Be a man and say what you have to say. I'm man enough to whoop yo mutha fuckin ass any day! So if you have the guts or courage to stand by on what you say, say it to my face and handle yo shit like a man! Grater! (Told you I knew)

To everyone else, sorry to get ghetto feel free to leave comments anytime both positive and negative.

XOXOXO
Rodri-Rod

No comments: