Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Things She'll Do For A Crown.


Looks like Dora Lee didn't break a finger after all. He actually had a procedure done a few weeks ago at the Mesotherapy & Liposuction Center. He is still recovering and that's why he has not played. He even sent a thank you email to the center. Dora Lee really wants a crown and word has it that when she turned 45 she has been more image conscious. Poor thing! Well, here are the before and after shots and I also received a copy of the letter. Check it out! When you see Dora Lee give him a hug he may need good lovin'.

Sept. 18/07
TO:
Dr. Hugh McLean & the staff at Mesotherapy & Liposuction Center

Thank you just isn't enough in expressing my gratitude to you and your wonderful team! I still am lost for words and it has been almost 5 weeks since you did my procedure. Every day seems to be a new and wonderful experience for me! I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful I feel with my new flat tummy. The compliments that I have and sill receive from my football team, family, friends and co-workers instill the fact that I made a wonderful decision. As you promised on your website and our consultation, I have gone from a size 36-38 to a 31-32 and sometimes a 30. I never thought that this could be possible for me. The procedure was relatively painless and the recovery was remarkable. I was sore, but it did not limit me after a few days of rest.
I love shopping now and still look in the mirror in awe at my new figure. I also have been nominated for Homecoming Queen 2007. If I win, I will be forever indebted to you and your team for making me "me" again. I am a true example of a wonderful experience that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
With great thanks.
David Johnson

No comments: