Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dora Lee

Well as you guys have seen Dora Lee is definitely not who she says she is. I even had to send my team an email and give them a heartfelt message.

Hi Chicklets,
I am so sorry that I have had to sink low in posting all the negative things that Dora Lee has done. My heart ached for the tragic story of Betty that i had to share with all of you. Please don't be fooled by the fake good nature act that Dora Lee puts on. I want nothing but truth and love for all you. I'm sorry

I won't be able to answer any reply to any emails today. I am leaving now to the Broadway Youth Center where I volunteer most of my time. I am helping with a big event for the kids, we are doing a bake sale today to help raise money to take them to Disney World. I also may be late to Saturday's game due to the fact that I will be serving breakfast at church for the homeless.

We'll talk soon and please remember love thy self and love thy neighbor.
Sincerely,Rodrigo

No comments: