Friday, October 12, 2007

Janet In Control!


Janet is busy working on her new album. It will be her first release with Def Jam/Island records since she left Virgin last year. She has stated that she will not be working with long time collaborators Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. She is also starring in the Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?", which is out in theaters today. She is also writing a book on her weight struggle.
I love me some Janet but I am very concerned that she is not working with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. They helped her gain the success in music that she has. She is working again with her man Jermain Dupri and ya'll know what he did to her on her last album. 20 Y.O. was more like 20 oh hell no! She should so drop Dupri and get Jimmy and Terry back on her side. They were responsible for the hits like Control, Nasty, If, That's The Way Love Goes, Rhythm Nation, Escapade just to name a few and all were number one hits.
I can't wait to see the movie today but the book?? I mean, what can you say? I'm fat now I'm not cuz I have millions of dollars and can hire a team to help my fat ass get back into sexy mode? No need for the book, we know the story.

No comments: