Saturday, October 13, 2007

Look What I Found!

Looks like one of the nominiated queens is busy finding tricks rather than seeking votes. How sad, Dora Lee seems to be very lonely these days!


Can I be your Queen?
Reply to: mailto:pers-448403690@craigslist.org?subject=Can%20I%20be%20your%20Queen%3fDate: 2007-10-13, 8:29PM CDT

Had a rough day getting a nomination for Homecomeing Queen and need to release my stress. I like guys who are taller than me (which should not be a problem since I am 5'2)and guys who would be rough with my ass. Treat me like queen that I would love to be or just come pump and dump! Willing to pay for your play. I'm short, stocky, good looking, and ready
Your Queen DL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. My understanding was that DL was abstaining until she met the right guy.

Despertate Times=Desperate Measures

xoxo