Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dora Lee Got Creative!


I have to say big ups to Dora Lee for being creative finally. I am going to focus my campaign on the good I do rather than slander. Don't get me wrong I will totally jab at her when I can. Check out his 2nd attempt to get me. While you read his email you can see the girl is under pressure. Throwing as much mud as she can even though she claims to be so innocent and pure. NOT!


GASP! This photo was taken outside the Free Clinic 10minutes ago. Even though the face is blocked we all know who it is! Who else has crispy bangs over the age of 12? I just called the Youth Center Rodrigo claims he went to. Guess What? It closed down a year ago!!!! I must go, the police called and said someone threw a frozen burrito through my window.....and it hit my new kitten named "charity". Please STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!!
Sorry the pictue is no longer there.

No comments: