Friday, October 19, 2007

Homecoming Closing Speeches, Rodri Cant Bring Him Down!


You know Rodri was not about to let Dora Lee's closing speech get the best of him. Just when you think Rodri has no cards left he pulls one right out of his man bag (The bag is chocolate brown leather, bought it in Venice sooooo cute).


Anyway Checkout his closing speech and the video he found of Dora Lee. My money is on Rodri for homecoming queen. Is that butterflies in my stomach talking about Rodri? No, I guess its that diet tea I've been drinking. Gotta Go!

xoxoxo
poparodc
Hi Chicklets,
I want to take a moment and thank my oponent, Dora Lee, for that (yawn) great video. I was very excited to see if Ms. Dora Lee had any of her own material but neeless to say the montage was cool. I was looking forward to see if she would dance but I did forget she is part of the rythmless nation.
Dora Lee does not need anything more than hugs from all of us. Throughout the week we have discovered her quest for youth and beauty knows no borders. Soliciting sex instead of votes. Stealing a cat back from innocent children, and lets not forget the pending lawsuit that Mans Country has filed for unpaid services of their facility. This is a turbulant time for Dora Lee and we need to come together as a team and show her that we care.
I also would like to thank all of you that have supported me in my nomination and votes. I know as a new kid on the block (and not the boy band), it's hard to adjust to a new team and new friends. I hope that I have helped you in your transition from spectator to player. The true meaning of being a Chicklet is having fun first and winning second. That's what I love about our team we are here to enjoy ourselves rather than being competitive. That is exactly the type of Queen you need fun, sassy, and stylish.
In closing, I have not misrepresented my intentions to you as a hopeful Queen and Dora Lee has. I really can't blame her due to all the dirty laundry that has come up. Especially when I saw her video for homecoming queen 1990. It shows who she truly is. Although she is using the name Darlene McBride, you can tell this is Dora Lee pre nose job. This just shows us that Dora Lee is nothing want she wants us to believe. This video exposes who she really is. Good luck tomorrow and have fun!

No comments: