Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dora Lee is Going Down!

Spotted Dora Lee feeling the heat as the competition gets intense. DL sent a weak comeback to the Rodri melt down video. Looks like DL may get back up if she know's whats best. Rodri is stopping at nothing to get a crown. I guess A Queen has to do what a Queen has to do.

xoxo
poparodc



Oh, my sweet little chiwawa Rodrigo, I must admit seeing that drug store mascara run downyour freshly pulled face as you pretended to crywasn't easy. I hear your plea sister! So I did, I tried to return the cat and stopped by the"youth center" you so called "run". I was a littlesurprised when I walked in.... The little girls seemed happy. I walked in and theycame up to me hugging my leg saying "shinny happydollar now". They all were dancing around a polewearing tube tops and micro mini skirts. I faintlyheard Britney Spears "A Slave for you" playing in thebackground. I walked into the room on the right, and there wasthis cute, shirtless little boy giving a whitebusinessman a massage. I said, "young man where can Ifind Rodrigo?" he just shrugged his shoulders andsaid...."THAILAND, to open new center" Please call me ASAP! I know what you're up to and youmust be stopped! NOT IN MY COUNTRY! - DORA LEE weak to my Melt Down!

No comments: