Friday, October 12, 2007

Duh Moment (Adding Oil)

What is a Duh! Moment?

Its that moment when I realized DUH! That shit was not even right and I should have known better. I will tell a true honest to GOD story and ya'll gon think that its to riduculous to be true but it aint. It's all true. So stay tunned for a DUH Moment!

Adding Oil.

So I just got a car when I was 18 and I did not know how to check my oil. My girl Erica (who's like a straight man) showed me where my dip stick was. Hehehehehe! I said Dip Stick! Hehehehe!

Anyway, she showed me how to check the oil in my car, so I said cool! I can do this. So my oil light went on and I went to the auto store bought the oil that the guy suggested. I added it to the car and went on my merry way. I went to Erica's house and told her, "hey girl I put oil in car", all proud. She was like, "really cool hun you go!" I told her it just took sooooo long to add the oil, I was bored after awhile. She looked puzzled and said why? I said I don't know I even bought one of those funnel things. Looking even more confused she asked me to go and show her what I did.

She said give me your step by step process. I was like, no problem. I popped open the hood. I showed her the funnel and then I pulled the dip stick out and place the funnel in the small hole where the dip stick was. She said " Muther fucker, please don't tell me how that is how you added the oil?" I was like yeah! why? She about died of laughter and when she got her composure she showed me the cap that said OIL and said you put the shit in there! She continued to laugh while I was like dang DUH! MOMENT!

Needless to say I let Jiffy Lube put oil in my car now to avoid any further embarrassment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God Booo~
Your peeps working at Jiffy Lube would steal the rims off your car for a F-up like that! Just be thankful you didn't put the oil in the spot for radiator. If you did, you'd just have to get Erica to push the car to the South-side and HOPE someone steals it! Next time...just let Erica service the car! She is butch'R than any one working @ the JLube 4 sho!
Lg