Monday, October 15, 2007

Dora Lee "No Child Left Behind


Hey Guys,
My homecoming competitor Dora Lee tried to attack my class and my status quo. Thanks to my friend at the Immigration office I obtained a video that I had to share with all of my team to show them who the trash really is. Click the red X and read what I told my team.
Chicklets,
Awe, it's so nice that David finally learned how to log on to the internet to reply. Wow, sounds like your niece is very tech savy she must have helped you log on. She is good at cut and pasting I love what she did with your toupee.
Now to all the new members of Chicklets, I will say that I have reported the facts. Unfortunately, Dora Lee does not seem to cover her tracks well, that's how I got all the information. She keeps leaving trails behind. I am amused on how Dora Lee is promoting Class and Grace yet creates a walk of shame and has no borders herself. I just got this video from a friend at the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service). Once you see this video you can judge who is class and who is trash. She claims to be classy and a fine American citizen but it looks like she'll stop at nothing to get surgery and a crown!
In closing, as for making the world a better place, why don't we start by NOT voting for a person who steals her six year old niece's cookies for some votes. Check out the video (no worries it's safe for the office) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p0a5j-0AfI
Long live the American dream and remember no child left behind.
with love your hopeful Queen
Rodri (poparodc)

No comments: