Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We'll Miss You, SWV!


For those of us from the New Jack Swing era, SWV (Sisters With Voices) will no longer go with their plans for a reunion. They got back together back in 2006 and even toured opening for New Edition this year but the reunion has stopped and their last performance was 6/30/07. Coko, the lead singer, cannot sign with the group anymore due to the fact that she has been saved. She does not want to sing any sexually suggestive material.


Coko, its cool you're saved and all but God aint mad at you for singing "Weak" or "Downtown" I am sure God is still gonna have love for you after you juke it on stage. I don't understand it at all. I know if I was W and V I woulda been pissed.
Ya'll know when you hear "Weak" it's still the shiiiiiiiit! That was the song of 1993!!!!!!!

No comments: