Sunday, October 28, 2007

DUH Moment (Get Some Gas)

I just got my car back from the dealer on Saturday. My poor car broke down because my motor blower (hehehe motor blower) died. I had to get it replaced and it took about a week for the car to get fixed.

I picked it went to work and then went home to get ready. I was going to Charlie's to meet some friends for some country western dancing. I got ready and I was lookin cute. I got in the car was in the turning lane on Western to turn to Irving Park and my car dies out. I was like um, please start. It did not. I tried starting the key and nothing. At this point I started to panic and I called Marla.

Marla showed up I had the hazzards on and I said I think it has no gas. She was like are you sure it could be something worse. So we left the car in the middle of the street bought a gallon of gas at the gas station across the street. It took me about a 20 min on how to use the can and the attendant was helping too. I finally got it together and poured gas in the tank. The car started. I guess I never looked at my gas to see if there was any.

Needless to say I got to the club and went straight to the bathroom to wash my gas smelling hands. So my ass felt soooo dumb for not checking the gas. Not only is this a DUH moment it could be a Bitch Slap of the Day!

No comments: