Friday, October 19, 2007

Homecoming Closing Speeches, Dora Lee Takes a Bow


Hey Upper North side, poparodc here. Looks like the week long campaigning has come to a close tomorrow. Dora Lee has put her closing speech first and labled it "Take A Bow". While I love Madonna's version, this closing was more like "Take A Snooze". Dora Lee has really surprised her fans in her weak strategy and comebacks. She even posted a video about dancing. This coming from the Rythmless Nation. Check it out! Rumor has it she is breaking down each day. Is that a tear in my eye or just crust from my contact.

XOXOXO
poparodc




My Dear Chicklets, The time has come. It's been a very long week. Youhave witnessed my opponent attack me with insults andlies. You have seen her take all of my good charitywork and pass it off as her own. Is this someone youreally want to give a crown to? Besides giving her acrown on Saturday will only cause it to be in a pawnshop on Monday. She might say "JES", but I say "NO". To put an end to all of this negativity. I havecreated my very own You Tube montage. Watch this inprivate or with head-phones only for the reason thatyou can't help but dance. It's a celebration of Life,Love and Humanity only a true American Queen can bringyou. Please capture this energy and bring it tomorrowwhere we will no doubt achieve our first win. Love, Peace and Soul - Dora Lee ENJOY!

No comments: