Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dora Lee Melt Down!

Looks like I'm breaking that nice role Dora Lee has been playing! She is breaking slowly but surely!


Yawn. You should have changed the title to a Queen's NOSEJob Is not easy. Damn Girl, I know a camera adds 10pounds, but how many cameras are actually on you? uh, Another video featuring "Pop a Peanut" and hissister "Back-door Betty". You take my charity issues,put some Mexican flava on it and call it different? Please, your motives and desperation are about asclear as that latex condom still dripping from yourcaboose after last nights gang-bang. And for the record I love Latin people, we haveseveral on our team and they are strong and sexy. Theyunlike you are also legal. I'm proud to be on such adiverse team. Lets get into the issues which you clearly seem toavoid: - I'm for World Peace/Green Peace.....Rod is for anypiece he can get - I'm for recycling ....Rod is for Pump and Dump - I break for animals ...Rod still tries to breakdance - I'm certified.....Rod is certifiable - I'm Classy....Rod is Klassy - I'm Gucci.....Rod is Axe body spray -I'm butter...Rod is Lard - I like shots of Whiskey....Rod need shots ofPenicillin - I ain't no holla back girl...Rod is one hairy backedgirl - I'm a legend.....Rod is HISTORY! VOTE FOR DORA!!

No comments: