Tuesday, October 09, 2007

JLO Lookin Good and Soundin Hit!

Ok, JLO performed on Good Morning America today. They closed down Times Square for this heffa but she looked good as hell. She actually sang live, big mistake! Um, I rather her lip sync. She sang three songs off her new album Brave due in stores today. Ya'll know Diane Sawyer had to ask the pregnancy question and JLO said she is in a very happy time right now. Considering the black loose fit dress and the no dancing, she is pregnant. Diane, fake as hell, like she knows JHO, said I am so happy can I hug you? Congrats! Booo! Yo ass don't care about Jenny from the block.

Since JLO is pregnant I hope she had a sperm donor cuz that hubby of hers is beat up from the feet up. I know she did not procreate with skeletore! Um Um Um!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv me some j to he lo!!