Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Confessions of a Nominated Homecoming Queen.

Me feeding the Homeless! A Queen's job is never done!
I'm about the people and not the slander!


Hey Guys,
I decided to think strategy last night and wanted to make sure that I am the bigger person here. Enough with the mud slinging and now time to show the good I do. Check out my email and the video I did.

Good Morning Chicklets, Sorry I have not responded to the emails. I had a long day yesterday between helping the kids at the youth center, visiting the hurt kids at the hospital, and feeding the homeless a Queen's job is not easy. I see my fellow nominated queen has been busy making stories up about catching me at the free clinic and throwing frozen burritos. As my video shows you, I was too busy to be anywhere near the free clinic but I will call them up to see if they need any volunteers today. I have noticed that Dora Lee keeps referring back to where my family comes from. Thank you for recognizing my Mexican heritage. I am proud of my people that come here without them who would serve your water at the restaurant? Who else would drive the 1989 Toyota's with neon lights and bumpin sounds? Most importantly who else would make America beautiful by landscaping? Don't hate on my peeps, appreciate the hard work they do to keep America looking clean, pretty, and green. Today is another busy day, I have a couple meetings at work then I have to go give a seminar for first time homebuyers that don't speak English. I have attached a couple pictures of me feeding the homeless as well as a video. Enjoy!

No comments: