Thursday, April 24, 2008

Satr Jones Files For Divorce

Star filed for divorce almost a month ago confirms ET. In a statement she made to Entertainment Tonight she said:

"Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. "The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

Ok, like ya'll didnt see this coming! I have added two pics below to tell the story of why she is divorcing Al.



Can you guess???? Here's a clue 3 letters.


In the words of my girl Wendy Williams "CUZ HE'S GAY YOU DONKEY!" No straightman would wear that shit.

No comments: