Monday, April 21, 2008

Paula Talk!


Ever wonder what the fuck Paula is saying? I just found this great translation from Paula Talk to English. Enjoy!



Paula: You know I'm a huge fan of yours.

English: Wow am I disappointed in this performance. I thought you could sing, what the hell just happened?


Paula: I'm just so proud of you.

English: You didn't trip or forget your lyrics. Good for you!


Paula: Touchdown!

English: That was a really good performance.


Paula: You stayed true to yourself.

English: Well that was the same old crap you give us every week.


Paula: You look amazing/beautiful tonight.

English: Well at least you look a helluva lot better than you sing. Maybe that'll get you some votes.


Paula: It was a little pitchy in places, but I still love you.

English: Please don't hate me.


Paula: You're all just so talented and amazing.

English: You didn't do anything to make yourself stand out, in fact I've already forgotten that you just performed.


Paula: I'm sorry, it wasn't great for me.

English: Oh my god! I just threw up a little in my mouth from your singing. What the f---!


Paula: This is just the beginning of your career.

English: I hear the McDonald's down the street is hiring.


Paula: I just want to squeeze you, pinch your head off, and dangle it from my car's rear view mirror.

English: What does a girl have to do to get a refill around here? This Coke cup's not gonna refill itself!

No comments: