Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (My Journey Back to Dance)

I went back to my Hip Hop class last night and boy it's such a work out. I walked in there with more confidence and looking forward to learning some new moves. Everyone was definitely friendlier and more approachable. I had such a great time.

One of the dancers in the class announced about auditions for a performance being held in September. Her dance company is looking for dancers of all levels in Tap, Jazz, Modern, and Theater Dancing. I didn't think much of it until she approached me and asked if I would consider auditioning. I was so hyped that she asked and said that I didn't think of it but I would consider.

The auditions are on Sunday April 13th and I have decided to do it. I'll keep you guys posted on my first audition in 10 years. I feel like a little kid at the moment just so excited about dancing.

Keep reading and I will keep you posted on the auditions Sunday.

Live, Love, Dance
PopArodC

No comments: