Thursday, April 17, 2008

E=MC2 might = Number 1!

Mariah Carey is on track to debut at the number 1 spot next week with a projection of selling over 500,000 copies. I have posted a few songs from E=MC2. Mariah sounds like she doesn't have anything new to offer other than the cool stepping beat of "I'm That Chick" and her base line beats of "Side Affects"

Mariah is giving us the same of what she always gives us, breathy ballads. As Mariah claims to be emancipated it always becomes more about her looks than her voice. She has successfully made history in the music world yet she has no artistry at all. There's nothing new to Mariah and her sound doesn't change with the time. I sure do miss those days of "Vision of Love" she was so humble back then.

Loving You Long Time



I'm That Chick


Side Affects Ft Young Jeezy


For The Record


I Stay In Love


Love Story

No comments: