Friday, April 18, 2008

Dodge Ball!

As you all know I have been trying to relive my youth by attempting to be a jock in my 30's. Not only do I play softball, soccer, volleyball, and flag football but now I play DODGE BALL!

Yes peeps, I said Dodge ball! I didn't know what to expect so I walked in and saw the game before us. That shit is brutal! They be whippin that ball pretty damn hard. I got attitude and I know if I get hit in the face, a bitch is going down cuz I will cut a bitch up!

Luckily I did not get hit and I thought I was in hip hop class dodging the balls with some hip hop dance moves. We play 7 sets against one team and another 7 against another team, my ass is tired after that. We play on Wednesdays and we won this week. I'll keep ya'll posted on any injuries or fuck ups.

What's our team name you ask??? MULTIPLE SCOREGASMS!

I know ya'll feeling it!

No comments: