Thursday, November 15, 2007

Style Watch: Beat Up From the Feet Up!

Cate Blanchet, who's pregnant, got her hair did. But the problem is she left the salon with the fricken styling cloth still attached to her neck She needs to go back to Supercuts and give them that cloth back. But hair looks cute. Beat up from the legs up!

KYLIE MINOOOOOOO!

Sexy Kylie is usually stylish and trendy but this mess is unacceptable. She is about to embark on a comeback with her new album "Kylie X" but not with this dress. It looks like a used condom with Pubic Hair sticking out. Beat up from the feet up!



Ok, Jessica, I have no career in music, Simpson. Bitch didn't do her hair, her peeps did not iron that shiny potato sack she's wearing and them boots sho were for another outfit. Beat up from the feet up! (But I do love her line of shoes at Macy's, they are soooooooo cute. I hope she does mens shoes soon.)




Um, Fatti Patti needs to stop. I love me some Patti LaBelle but she looks like a 3 tier Oreo Cake with this mess. That hair gots to go! Get another wig and I can't see the shoes but I'm sho they is hit too. Beat up from the feet up!


Dang Portia, looks like Ellen been too busy to hook you up boo boo. You look so down and and frumpy. I know Ellen been going through some stuff with crossing the picket line and all but tell her that she needs to still do her shit and MUNCH ON YOU! Girl, you look like you need some good munchin to put a smile on that face! (PS. Totally love you on Nip/Tuck)



No comments: