Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lourdes Tells Madonna What To Wear??


This taken from a UK website:


Lourdes criticises Madonna's dress sense15/12/2005 - 08:11:53 Madonna's fashion sense has come under fire from her daughter Lourdes, who is embarrassed when her mum collects her from school dressed like a pop star.Lourdes is so keen for the Hung Up hitmaker to blend in with the other mums when she waits for her outside London's Lycée Francais School, the nine-year-old has started telling her mum what to wear.Madonna says: "My daughter is critical. Sometimes she totally disapproves of what I wear. She doesn't want me to look too strange.
"If I pick her up from school she instructs me to dress normally... My daughter has a new routine too. She goes: 'Why can't you just be like normal mothers?'"But Madonna still has one fan who never lets her down - her five-year-old son Rocco.She adds: "He tells me I look beautiful no matter what."


You see, I'd have to check Lourdes and tell her to mind yo business. I would be like listen you little biotch I am the fricken richest woman in the world. I am a pop icon. Don't tell me what to wear cuz I buy yo ass anything you want! Appreciate we is rich! I sho would tell my daughter that.


PS

Um, Madonna, can we please hook Lola up with some wax and tweezers? She's your daughter you can't have her walking around like that representing you. Just saying boo! I'd tell Lola come here! Do you know who I am? You can't walk out this house lookin like that? My album drops today! Just Saying!

No comments: