Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gay In The City (The Second Date)

So I was right, the second date is harder than the first. Sometimes that first date is very much like an interview and you are generally trying to show your best qualities. The second date is harder because you are not thinking that far ahead. You are just so focused that you hope the first date goes without a hitch.

Not only was I stuck on what do I wear? But also what do we do? I kept the location close to his work and his home due to the fact that he came close to me the first time. I got there early, again not trying to show my Latino time just yet, so I needed something to do. I went to Borders Book store to walk around. I remembered in our first date we talked about religion and spirituality and he was curious on my take on things. I actually found a small little pocket book that explained my beliefs. I bought it for him.

We met outside and he was very touched that I bought the book. He looked just as cute as he did when we first went out. We sat down and talked and talked. We laughed and talked some more. The restaurant was packed we got there around 7:30 and before we knew it there was no one left and the workers were moping and sweeping. We spent three hours of great conversation and throughout this entire time he looks at me directly in my eyes.

We left the restaurant and I gave him a ride to his car. We sat thanked each other and finally kissed. We both expressed our what a fun time. I got home he text me again thanking me for a wonderful evening. I text back the same. He then text in the morning saying hello. So needless to say, we are now moving into date 3!

Now date 3 should be easy and fun. We should be more active and just have the ability to joke around like friends. When is date 3? Where do you? What do you do? Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Magda said...

Whatever you do don't play that song SMELL YO DICK ...lmao