Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gay In The City (Call Back)

After my date ended on Friday I was not sure if he was gonna call me. I mean I thought we connected very well but I wasn't sure. Then Sunday came and he called. I was happy to see his number but was reluctant to answer to hear if it was the lets be freinds call or the I had a great time call.

Luckily he said he had a great time and wanted to know if we can have a 2nd date on Monday. I told him I was free and sure no prob. So I have a second date with him. Here's the messed up part, I have not had a second date so now I am more nervous of date 2 than I was about date 1.

What do I wear? Where do we go? What are we gonna talk about? I have now come to realize that the second date may be harder than the first. Well stay tuned to see what happends on date 2.

No comments: