Monday, November 12, 2007

CMAs The Pretty, The Messy, and the The Tragic.

Ya'll hate to talk shit but I gots to do what I gots to do! Um, if Kate Walsh woulda finished putting her outfit on we woulda been able to see if it was cute. She said aw hell naw the Country Music Awards? I aint wearing my good outfit for that shit! OOOOH WEEEEE



Kellie Pickler looked quite the elegant Country Singer with this gorgeous gown.


I do like Carrie Underwood, I do but this gown is not cute. The color is off season, the green butterflies are hit and that hair, hope she looks better at the Grammy's.


Jewel, we have not seen you in a hot minute and yo ass gonna show up with my grandma's table cover? Yo hair coulda been did and dem teef! Jewel fix dem teef! Elliott Yamin did it.


This is Miranda Lambert looking like a crack whore version of baby spice. This was a hot steamy diggity dog MESS! The hair, the boots, the dress, all of it!

See guys I told you I wasn't gonna talk shit.







No comments: