Thursday, November 08, 2007

BSD! (Overpacking)

Venice the most romantic city in the world. BLAH BLAH! In the same trip to Italy Marco warned us not to over pack. Now first of all I'm Gay, clothes are my thang! 2nd of all I'ma be in a different country, I gots to look cute. 3rd of all we were going for 12 days! What did he expect.

So he came to the house to make sure I did not over pack. I had 14 pair of pants out numerous shirts and 5 pair of shoes including a pair of boots that he called my lady boots. I thought I did well. Homeboy came in to my house and told me what I can and cannot take. Needless to say when he left I packed it all in.

I had two big suitcase a book bag and a duffel. I was cool no worries until we got to Venice. That place was all in water the taxis were boats. I had all my luggage struggling to get on and off the boat then their were no sidewalks, up and down the stairs on these narrow paths. I was literally in pain and hurting. We get to the hotel and no fricken bell boy to help you so we had to carry are shit up the stairs to the third floor cuz their were no elevators. I mean Seriously!!

We got the room and I just sat on the bed ready to cry because of the long drive, boat ride, and walk. I sat on the bed and Marco took my picture cuz I looked like a broke ass version of Clay Aiken.

So Whack! Bitch Slap My ASS for over packing! I wish I woulda listened to Marco that's for damn sure!

No comments: