Friday, November 16, 2007

Gay In The City (A New Date)

So last we left off, I was blown off on an email saying "I like you as a friend" from my first date. Here we are again another day another first date. This is quite unusual he wants to meet for cocktails today unexpectedly and I look like total shit.

I have to sit here at work think of some of another outfit to represent. Even though I am wearing my new skinny jeans today, they may not be the best look for a first date. We are scheduled to meet at 6:30 I get out at 5:30. Now ya'll know I am gonna leave work early cuz I gots to get this togetha!

I'm limping from a softball injury which may get me jock points as well as sympathy. Thank God, my face is not swollen from the ball hitting me. We then are meeting at a location by my house which is perfect. I have no expectations of this date either but this is sort of unexpected. I thought we were gonna meet next week but here we go!

What do I wear? What do we talk about? What is the first impression? Does the date end well or polite? Stay tuned.....

No comments: