Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday

Oooh Wee!

Now I know I said last year that I was not gonna go shopping at 4am ever again but my girl E, wanted me to go with her and there were some good sales. Thanksgiving was at my house with all the friends coming over and playing domino's. Everyone stayed until about 3:30am then we had to leave to get in line at Target. Needless to say no sleep!

We get in line at target and it was cold as hell. We told my roomy to go sleep in the car for a bit since she had to be at work at 7am. I went to the car to start it and get some heat after standing there 15min. I turned on my girl's car but it didn't turn on. Looks like the battery was dead. So I went back in line told E her car was bunk. A guy in line offered a jump so she took it. But the car didn't start even with the jump. Now mind you, this is a 2003 Honda Element. So you know I was takin shit saying that shit was bunk. They looked and said lady you have no gas. I bout died on the floor laughing. Cuz ya'll know that happened to me.

Another guy (peeps, he was talking about getting Britney's CD) offered us a ride to the gas station. So we went with sista girl to get some gas and came back. I poured some gas in the tank and asked her to start it. It still didn't work. I guess because my ass was dripping all the gas out of the can and not into the tank. Whoops! So E got it together fixed the can and I poured the gas in the tank. It still didn't start. So at this moment I was worried and for sure thought we gonna take a cab home and get this car towed. E looks at me and said damn, oh well. Let's get back in line I gots to get my sales. LOL

We got our sales my roomy took a cab to get her car came back got us, we dropped her off at the train and went home. I asked E what do we do? She said sleep and then wake up later and deal with it. No worries the car's in a safe place. I said cool!

Needless to say the car now works. She bought a new battery installed it and the car is fine. The moral of this story is that nothing will stop us from getting our Sales on Black Friday! Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Magda said...

Me and my mom went to Kohl's at 4 AM too....i got up from the night before w/ the same clothes i had on Thanksgiving (DIDN't BOTHER CHANGING MY EATIN PANTZ) Brushed my grill pulled tha mane back and was out w/ MOM DUKES shoppin like no tomorrow...Carlos was Valet...he dropped us off in the front, dropped off bags and he was a good 'helper'...lol

Sounds like yall had quite a morning...lol