Friday, September 14, 2007

We needs to talk! To blog or not to blog?

So ya'll know I have been promoting my blog like it's a new car. Lord knows this is fun posting random crap on here. I like giving you guys the Paula Abdul updates, celebrity news, and funny moments that happen in my life. Ya'll know my friends and I have many stories about the dumb shit that happens to us and when we tell them, people always say that shit is funny!

So I asked one of Ma Boy's to check out my blog. I asked him because I really respect his opinion and I knew he would love it. First he took like a week to check it out and when he finally did he told me he was not sure if he like it! Ya'll know I was in bitch slap mode. I was like WHAT? But I had to take constructive criticism. He said he didn't see my point of view. He was also not feeling that Disney was all over the pop charts. So I heard his critique and it got me wondering if people felt the same way? Do I need to find a direction for this blog?

I don't think that there needs to be a point. This should be an escape for everyone and my objective is to make people laugh. I do it in person why not in blog? The news is filled with serious topics everyday and if people want to have political or intellectual conversations, I welcome them. I just chose this place not to be the forum for those discussions.

So I created a poll for everyone tell me what you think? It's on the right side, do you agree with my boy? Do I need to find direction? or should I stop bloggin?

Thanks Peeps!
Pop-A-R0d-C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the Disney reports! I've loved Hannah Montana ever since my 12th birthday. My mom says she's just like the Partridge Family. And my grandma says its just like the Monkees. The coolest music always comes from TV.

Anonymous said...

I think it should either be a personal life blog or it should be a "this is what is happening in Hollywood-Disney-etc" blog.