Wednesday, September 12, 2007

DUH Moment! (Read the Damn Directions) Readers Beware!

Ok, here is another Duh Moment! So my roommate got this diet tea and I was mad as hell thinking she was keeping a new diet secret from me. She explained that this tea will help you loose weight and I was all about it. I said cool girl, I will make us some tea.



I made two cups and since I had a big dinner I felt that two tea bags were needed for my cup. I left the tea bags in the hot water for the entire time. I drink the tea and about 2hours later I was talking to my roomy when all of sudden I big ass gurgle dropped in my stomach! I was like oh hell no! Move! and I took my ass to the bathroom where I tore it up! I mean I was just pushin like ya'll wouldn't believe.



I thought, dang that's good at least it worked. But then not even 15 min later I had to run back and again in another 15. I was blowing it up! I asked my roomy is this stuff suppose to do this? She asked if I read the directions. I said "Directions" Tea has directions? Nuh Uh I didn't read no damn directions. So I read them and it said 1 bag per cup and not to steep for more than 2min. So needless to say I paid for it the entire night of blowing it up! OOOOOH WEEE, 8 bathroom visits later I swear I lost 3lbs and part of my intestines.

Needless to say, read the damn directions on everything you drink! My ass (literally) paid for it and not in a good way!

No comments: