Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thanks To MA Peoples!

Ya'll just been showing me some love! I started this blog cuz yo know I was bored. Then I finally got a little tech savy and gave it a face lift. Then Erica came over and did some things to my blog as well. One of the things I added is a site meter which gives me the stats of how many people visit my blog.

Since last Wednesday I have had 200 visitors. THANKS TO ALL MA PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know its no PerezHilton status but its somethin! Ya'll know I will keep posting things as long as you guys keep visiting! Here is my thank you speech!

I'd like to thank Paula Abdul for being crazy and doing drugs so I can write about her. I would like to thank JHO for lookin beat up from the feet up and showing you all her tragic mess outfits. I'd like to thank all of you that have done something dumb which gave me a reason to post a Bitch Slap of The Day Moment, Especially that Toyota with hubcap spinners (that was priceless). Thank you Beckhams for lookin so fine that I want to fuck both of you! But in all honesty I would just like to thank all those crazy ass celebrities for doing crazy shit and we can write about it. Thanks Peeps and keep reading!

POP-A-ROD-C!

No comments: