Thursday, September 20, 2007

Color Purple Review

My roomy, Nancy and I went to see the Broadway musical, The Color Purple. This was soooo funny, ya'll need to see this production. I was not too thrilled on going but I am so glad I did. The movie was good and the musical is just as good. The lead singer blew the audience away with your vocal range. Such a touching story but also extremely hilarious. For everyone that has the black woman in them, this is the play for you.

Now ya'll know how I watch horror movies and talk to the screen like they can hear me. I was like that at the musical. There was a row of black women behind and all you heard was Ummm Hmmm! That's right girl! Do yo thang! Go on girl! I was with them! Go see the musical you'd love it!

Quick note warning Michelle from Destiny's Child is in it and girl can't sing! Sorry about that! We also wanted to throw her a burger on stage, homegirl is skinny.

Rodri

No comments: