Tuesday, September 18, 2007

He Said, She Said.



Ok, so Barry Manilow was suppose to be on The View today but has backed out because that republican skank Elisabeth would be there. Banilow has no time for her or her views, as the rest of America doesn't either. Manilow has said the following:
"Unfortunately, the show was not willing to accommodate this simple request, so I bowed out," Manilow said in a statement. "It's really too bad because I've always been a big supporter of the show, but I cannot compromise my beliefs. Elisabeth's views are dangerous and offensive."
His request was to not have Elisabeth sit in on the interview. Go ahead Barry do yo thang stand up! Well, The View is singing a different tune and said that they cancelled the appearence not Manilow. DANG HE SAID SHE SAID, GOD THIS FEELS LIKE ISSUES AT MY HOUSE AND FRIENDS AND NOT THE GAY ONES EITHER! Some ya'll know what I mean! LOL

No comments: