Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BSD (SAAB)



So, ya'll know I finally bought a nice car over a year ago. I was movin on up going from my hoopty Eclipse to a nice SAAB. I felt very SHEE SHEE FOO FOO with my car. I have taken care of my baby then all of a sudden the SAAB sign was starting to peel and I said WTF???? Look at the pictures, my car is half a SAAB its a SA!
My car is bunk???? I got all paranoid cuz I thought that I was perpetrating in a SAAB and it was fake. So you know I went to the dealer and asked them why the hell is the SAAB sign a sticker? I mean even HYUNDAI has their symbol in plastic and not a damn sticker. I asked if my car was fake like a fake Gucci bag. They assured me that it was real and they would replace my symbols. So I must say:

WHACK!!!!!!!!! BITCH SLAP SAAB FOR USING A STICKER TO SAVE MONEY! HELLS NAW!

No comments: