Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kanye Officially Brought It!


Cry Baby Kanye has officially outsold Bullet Hole 50 Cent! Kanye's "Graduation" sold 957,000 while 50's "Curtis" was way behind at 691,000. I don't know about both of you but they both make me sick and I think both of their songs are not that great. Kanye crying about not winning an award, 50 bragging he's the best then threatening to retire, Kanye still crying I mean enough already. What happened to the old days of rivalry like Tupac and Biggie. This was no feud at all, this was pussy banter! They both came off like an episode of All My Children, weak and phony. At least the feud with Tupac and Biggie was good, Tupac bragged about his talent, biggie through money around and challenged Tupac, Tupac fucked biggie's wife (Faith Evans), biggie then fucked Lil kim, then they both ended up dead! All that and they put out great hits during that time. Now that was a rivalry! It was like an episode of Melrose Place.


I was rooting for Kanye BTW.

No comments: