Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gating! GAY DATING!

Can we please take a moment and just talk about Gay Dating. Do ya'll know how hard it is to date as a gay man? I mean, there so many different categories of men that our own peeps put a label on and where the hell do you fit it? I am too old to go to Roscoe's, too young for Bucks, too fat for Sidetrak, where the hell do I go?

Internet dating you say? Well yeah that could work but I have a problem when your ad reads 9in4u@yahoo.com, I seriously don't need to know all that in just your email address. Many have a misconception that gay men are just out there screwing everyone. While that may be true for some that is not the case for all of us. Some of us want to actually meet someone with substance and someone that cares more about my personality rather than how big my cock or how tight my ass is.

Anyway, women have it much easier. It's tough to be Gay in the City (oh wait I'm gonna totally make that a new blog moment along with BSD, Oprah Moment, and Duh Moment)!

Coming soon more on Gay in the City

No comments: