Friday, December 28, 2007

Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn Divorce


After 11 years Sean and Robin are getting a divorce. They began dating in the early 90's and married in 1996. No reasons were given about the divorce so let's think of a good reason.


I bet Sean walked in and said "Robin, I'm not "Hung Up" on you anymore. You and I have been through so much but "Sorry" won't cut it anymore. I have "Music" in my head that I fight sometimes. I try to say "Don't Tell Me" but it does. What it tells me is the "Power of Goodbye" is so strong that it can leave me "Frozen." I have realized I am in love with Madonna still and I deeply regret giving you my "Confession on a Dancefloor."


What do you guys think? Yeah a bit cheesy huh! I bit it was more like


"Look Bitch, this aint working! Get yo and shit and go!"

No comments: