Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kelly, Boo Boo! Let's Chat!



Kelly,
You know I love you. I supported you from American Idol season 1, I bought all your albums, I stood behind you with your spat with Clive, and I even promoted your last CD. But this is unacceptable.
Ma, why you walkin the streets like this? You are a superstar and I know you try to keep it real but lookin like you slept at the salvation army is not keeping it real.
Now Boo, I know this is a sensitive subject but lets talk about the apparent weight gain. Them thighs is thick as hell and even black couldnt slim you down. Put down the shopping bag, walk your ass to Jenny Craig and get on that Kirstie Alley program. I don't need you skinny but you definitely could lose about 30lbs. Start bulimia or something but just do it now. Your next CD comes out next year and I am not tolerating you lookin like a homeless person on an eating binge.
I still love ya Ma!

2 comments:

Magda said...

YOOOOO i thought that was KElly OSbourn!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LEAVE KELLY ALONE!!!! SHE IS JUST A HUMAN BEING!!!! SHE HAS REAL ISSUES JUST LIKE WE DO!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO MESS WITH HER YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!!!! BECAUSE I'M TANGIBLE!!!!