Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dang Grandpa!


WHOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!


Looks like BARRON HILTON, the grandfather of PARIS and NICKY, has announced that he will donate 97-percent of his $2.3 billion fortune to charity. WHAT????


Paris do something! I mean 97 percent??? What is grandpa smokin? I understand if he donated 30 percent even 50 but 97? Paris you got to act now! Look girl, lets do something about this. I saw this on All My Children. We first got to establish that the man is crazy. Stick him in old folks home. Get Power of Attorney and then you can decide what to do with his money. Paris you can't accept that. If he donates his money that only leaves you with 69 million to split with yo family and that's poor in Hollywood. I'm just saying girl! Julia made that much in just 3 movies! Girl do you know what this could do to your reputation? Well, nothing really the sex tape really did that for you, but that's beside the point.


OOOOOO WEEEE!

No comments: