Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gay in the City (Gay Hollywood)


Rupert Everette said it's hard to be Gay in Hollywood. He feels that the industry won't give you a break if you're gay. He commented that Jodie Foster, 45, thanked her longtime partner earlier this month at an wards ceremony because she's over it. He thinks that after certain success obtained and a certain age you don't bother with it anymore. He feels bitter towards the treatment of gays in Hollywood and wants things to change.
I feel Rupert but I got somethin to say about this! Let me school ya'll for a hot minute.


Welcome to real world boo boo! You need to read Gay in the City by Rodri Rod. You think it's tough in Hollywood as a rich actor? You should try living in the city as poor folk! I know you must feel some sadness about how your treated in Hollywood but at least you can go buy yoself a Bentley and feel better! My ass has to go to McDonalds and get a fuckin Happy Meal in order to feed my sadness.
So I ask you Rupie, How you would you rather deal with the treatment of Gays? As a gay in the closet Hollywood actor (rich) or some every day person in the city without yo loot! I think I would choose yo life! At least I would look really cute driving the Bentley, that would cheer my ass up reeeeel quick!


No comments: