Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Walking Through Market Days

I went to the annual Market Days on Halsted. You know it's a little festival in the gay community that sell arts, crafts, music, and best of all Drinks. You think the GAYS would sell some really nice things and some of chicago's A Gay crowd would show but that definitely was not the case let me take you upon my walk through Market Days. As I am looking through all the arts and crafts I see this.

I am all about a man bag but a JESUS MAN BAG? I mean I think it's a sin to even make this bag. Although my abuelita (grandma) in Mexico would totally love this bag. But I can's see my gay peeps pimpin this out.


Walking through the crowd my song was on, I look over and a boom box is playing my jam. Oh Hells Naw! I think I owned all three models in 87. I even walked with the big one on my shoulder until I fell back cuz it was heavy and I busted my shit open!


Now here is where the style comes in. I gots to say first the hair, you know home boy came from a farm in Indiana. Then the body, his gym membership was cancelled in 93 then the yellow undies. With that saggie ass he sho did have big balls to wear this out in public, he was wrong for that and you know he had no friends. He was walking solo.
This hot Afro mess had friends he was walking with his boys but they is not his boys. You know they hate his ass for letting him walk out like this. He coulda at least worn cute undies and that fro has gotts to go!

You thought you saw it all. Don't this dog look like he sreaming for help. He look scrrrd as hell, that pound puppy looks like he rather be at the cruelty society that on that pasty ass flabby body.


You know home girl took showing a little booty to a whole new level. She tied her shorts so tight that the cottage cheese was oozing out of those slits.


Chiquita Bannana here was stuttin his stuff but I sho would thrown a blouse on to cover her top!
I had to take a pic of Marlyn Monroe on an eating binge. She was at the food stand gettin her munch on! How you gonna dress like Marlyn weighing 250lbs. WHOOPS


Now this was a breath of fresh air. There was a flamanco show and this girl danced her ass off. Wasn't feelin those pokadots but hey she did her thang!


Then I had to take a piss and waited for the porta potty . Then, holly sunkist orange! I did not know what this was but she sho did had a fierce walk.


There must have been some padding on that booty!


Then sights then got better. I wanted to get sprayed with his hose! This was Market Days a Hot Diggity Dog Mess! But ya'll know I would not mess this event. Plus Taylor Dayne performed all her hits. She still looked good.

No comments: