Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Duh Moment (How big is your engine?)

Duh Moment!

Ok, my dad sent me to Julio's Auto Parts to buy spark plugs for my hatchback. I walked up in Julio's and said "Um, excuse me but I need to buy some spark Plugs." They asked me what kind of car, 1998 Mercury Tracer (shut up it was my first car) I replied. Then they asked me what size engine, so naturally i used my arms spread them wide and said "Um, bout this big".

They were rolling on the floor. I was like what's so funny, dude was like crying of laughter and he said Dude I meant how many cylinders 4,6, 0r 8.

WHOOOOOPS! My bad I was like DUH! I knew that! I really didn't and I felt dumb as hell cuz I didnt know what the hell a cylinder was either! LOL

DUH Moment!

1 comment:

Magda said...

LMFAO!!!!!! i can actually see you doin that....