Thursday, August 09, 2007

BSD (Bitch Slap of the Day)


Today's BSD is when a friend tells you that they got tickets to see your favorite concert and they aren't taking you!
Now, ya'll know I love my girl Nancy and she certainly has many,many,many, moments where she speaks and says "Whoops I didn't it mean it to sound like that." We all have that friend who speaks their thoughts out loud.
Well her bogus ass told me she got tickets to the American Idol Tour, so naturally I am waiting to hear the next sentence. You know, the one where she says you wanna go with me? But no she's taking her man! Could ya'll believe that??? She didn't take me? I am only AI's biggest fan since the beginning of the show. I mean she only watched 3 weeks and called it a day and her man only liked the show because of Melinda Dolittle. You would think she would be like, i'm sorry, no ya'll she flipped me off!
Well Whack! Bitch Slap Her ASS!
For not taking me to the show and taking her man instead. My message to her? I hope your man buys you an engagement ring from KMART so I can flip you off too! Karma's an ugly bitch and so is your ring from the Jacklyn Smith Collection!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be bitter, Rod. You know I always invite you when I get free tickets. This time Marco and I DID watch the entire season! And boy, can Melinda, LaKeisha, and Jordin sing! I'll even give a little bit of props to Blake. He was alright. I can't get over how much you two resemble each other. Funny. Blake also gave credit to Chicago for house music beginnings... Could have done without Sanjaya and the rest of the boys... The girls still kicked ass that season (minus Haley--she's pretty though)...