Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh yeah, he tried to off himself!


Dang,
Please tell me ya'll, how can you be filfthy rich and try to commit suicide? I mean seriously, if something is missing BUY IT! You gots the dough! I wish I had his issue I sho would traveling the world and attending all the parties not at some hospital. Come to think of it, I think he and Kate Hudson just broke up. Her shit must be good he be missing that PUN!
His statement has, I tried to kill myself written all over it. Good Luck Owen fix yo shit and make another movie.
***************************************************************************
“I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time,” the actor said in a statement released through his publicist on Monday.
No comment on the reported suicide/overdose that lead to his emergency hospitalization in Los Angeles over the weekend.

No comments: