Thursday, August 09, 2007

The LTOWN Review!

What is the LTOWN you ask? Well it is short for Lansing Michigan, that is where my family is from. I like to call it the Urban Beverly Hills, if you will. I attended quite the fancy party in Lansing and thought let me take pics and share this event on my blog. Please note the attire above it's quite FANGSTA (Football Gansta). Please note the bling, and it's real, actually Aunt Grace got it at Macy's. They had 12hour sale, she was there the entire time.
What is a great outfit without the right pair of shoes? I mean you can see this guy a mile away with those colors. Rocky felt that a statement needed to be made or actually he scored an endorsement deal with TANG(ya'll remember TANG? The broke ass version of Kool AID) Speaking of shoes....
Um, the pink sandals are cute and all, but blue nail polish? Um, not feeling that at all looks like a live version of the Bratz Doll.
Now you know you at a fancy party when the CHITLINS are the bartenders.
Last but not least, I appreciated the fact how the party had signs to inform you of the rules of the pool. Please note the "No Peeing in the Pool". What in the hot hell? I was mad that I could not pee in the pool so I took a major shit in the pool and walked out.

Ahh, the LTOWN, stay tuned for these are the days of the LTOWN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow cuz I am so glad I didnt make your L town review.....