Friday, August 10, 2007

Oh, It's on! Paula needs to stomp on that bitch!

I took the following article from Extra and I think Paula is such a lady. Paula needs to get ghetto and stomp on that fat bitch. Ya'll don't get me wrong I like me some Rosie but Paula was her girl and she was even at Paula's 2nd wedding. I'm just mad she dissed her girl to the media like dat. Rosie needs to stuff a a fuckin twinky down her throat and shut the fuck up!

As for Paula, girl toughen up and seriously stop acting so fucking loopy I can't keep defending you to the media. I mean you are "Forever My Girl" and all but all your actions are making people "Cold Hearted" against you. No worries ma I still "Blow You Kisses In the Wind" and "Rush Rush" to your defense. "Straight Up" "My Love is For Real" with you and I'll always be "Crazy Cool" with my Paula. HEYBABABA!
***************************************************************************
Paula Abdul is blasting Rosie O’Donnell for insinuating that she has a substance abuse problem, and this time, Paula says Rosie has gone too far.
In Rosie’s recent internet blog, she discusses with a fan the idea that Paula is suffering from Parkinson’s Disease. In previous musings, Rosie has also called Paula “desperate, raw, vulnerable” and “so needy for love.”
Paula says she has had enough, and her rep, Jeff Ballard, has just released the following statement to “Extra”:
“This is absolutely ridiculous and untrue that Paula has Parkinson’s. Rosie's been the object of rumors herself and I would think she would be more responsible about starting them herself.
Paula considers Rosie a friend. She's been to Paula’s house. They've had dinner, and personally I think Rosie should mind her own business."
Rosie's people responded, telling "Extra," "She's not feuding with Paula. She's just stating her thoughts on her blog."

No comments: