Thursday, August 23, 2007

Duh Moment! (100,000 miles)


Ok, just to catch you up a Duh Moment is a true story that is ridiculously dumb but definitely true.
**********************************************************************************
This is my hoopty that I still have, I bought her practically new. After the 4th year the eclipse was having a little issue. She like studdard when I pressed the gas pedal. She seemed like she wanted to go but she started to shake. So I did what I always did when I heard a noise in the car, I turned up the radio. So after 2 months of this the car finally died on the road. Daaayuum, you know I was piisssed off as hell. Had it towed to the dealer and they said they would check it out. I sat in the waiting area and started to watch All My Children. Erica and Dimitri had some issues with Kendal at the time. Then the mechanic walked in and said " Mr Carrillo, when did you last have a tune up?" I was like um I'm sorry but no, I have not had one the commercial said no tune up needed under 100,000 miles and I am at 94,000 so I had 6 more to go. The guy laughed and said no wonder the spark plugs are from the factory. He was like you need a tune up at least once a year at this rate. I was like dang, false advertising!
That was a DUH MOMENT! DUH my ass shoulda been on top of my shit!

No comments: