Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Check yo self before you wreck yo self!

I have had several emails regarding my bashing the flop that was El Cantante. I was being "schooled" because I failed to mention that it was shown only in 542 theaters VS Bourne Ultimatum at 3660.

What ya'll fail to realize is that the theaters order the movies based on the demand they think there will be for that movie. It ain't my fault that only 542 theaters decided to order this movie in its wide release. What that says to me is that more people wanted to see a movie about those slutacious dolls "the bratz" than some biopic of someone we don't know. Then you get BOOTY and BONES to star in it, you have officially sealed it as a flop. Also out of those 542 theaters, 540 were in New York alone cuz that's where Skeletor is from. The bronx had a special screening at the community college in a course dedicated to JLO "From Tramp to Vamp 101".

So my apologies for not disclosing the number of theaters but I felt that was irrelevant to disclose since that would be even more embarrassing for JLO and her accessory that is Mark Anthony. I tried to spare them but CLARE thought she could check me so there you have the info.

BOOOYAA!

1 comment:

Magda said...

lMAO....i'm rollin over here....

Tell em!!! Ricans can't do it like the MEXICANS....We don't even make movies we save OURSELVES the embarassment knowin damn well no one cares bout us...AND We're COMPLETELY okay w/ that